Just for Laughs......Dude

If you are looking for good clean humor, then you've come to the right place. Have a joke to share? Helpful suggestions? Leave me a message and .....Thanks for stopping by!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fishers, Indiana, United States

Jesus is the number one priority in my life, and without Him I wouldn't be where I am, doing what I'm doing, and I try very hard to give Him the Glory in everything I do. It's hard sometimes, though, to be thankful for everything He's blessed me with. Life is too short to sit around and whine and complain about how hard things are. When it comes right down to it...EVERYONE has a hard life. You're not alone in your pain so don't act like it. It comes down to three "L's": Live for Jesus, Love everyone, Let it all out. Don't take the little things in life for granted.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

If at first you don't succeed.........

Then...skydiving is definitely not for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home